Sunday, September 19, 2010

Home again...home again...











Sunday, September 19, 2010. We arrived home last night. It is nice to be home. I have a stack of papers to enter that will last me for months.








On our last day in Canada (Saturday), we got up early in the morning and went to the Drummond Hills Cemetery. This is where the Battle of Lundy's Lane was fought. It is also the area where Haggai Skinner, Sr. lived and owned property. He and other family members are buried in the cemetery. It was a beautiful morning, cool and refreshing.








Afterwards, we stopped by the Niagara Falls before heading to the airport. They were amazing and powerful as always.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you would like me to add anything to the Simeon Dunn book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    It looks like beautiful country. I'm looking forward to seeing the other pictures and hearing more about what you found.
    Paula
    ps we'll be home Tuesday night.

    ReplyDelete